Saturday, January 2, 2010

Love Happens

Love happens when you least expect it , what I mean by saying that is don't shut down yourself on love , love is the most precious thing in this world and it will come your way when you least expect it , it will cherish you , give you the support you long for . I believe in it and I want you to believe in it. There many people proving their theories psychology that love doesn't exist it's just infatuation or it is just lust. They don't embrace the most beautiful thing god gave us to cherish when we are alive. Why are they trying to find faults in something which they themselves want? Everyone I know in this world wants to fall in love, want a relationship that will last forever .So, why hide from it by saying it doesn't exist. Love is the most amazing, pure and blessed feeling in this world, and when it happens don't hold yourself back , express it to the one you love, say it, express it ,feel it and cherish it. Give your unconditional love to the person make them feel special, expect nothing in return and you will see your love and relationship blossoming. When your relationship will blossom you'll feel more content and happy. So I'll say fall in love and experience the happiness you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment