Saturday, January 2, 2010
Why find love?
Have you ever really thought about why you really need someone? This is a serious question that really requires some thought. Is it because it is the social norm that is required of us once we reach a certain age or is it because we are not truly complete unless we find that special someone. I remember when I was searching, and my married friends would tell me to stay single and enjoy it while it last. Then, I would have other friends tell me, how there is nothing like being married and having someone there to share your life with. So, there are two schools of thought on this subject. People that are not happy with their marriage that miss the single days and people that were truly born on the day they got married. I hope that you the reader are the one that really was born the day you got married. Why find love? Because there is nothing like having love in your life. To finally have someone to share your thoughts, dreams, and to grow old with. Someone to understand you, and take care of you when you are sick. So, why find love? Why not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment